Tuesday 2 September 2014

Day 2 :What makes me happy



Hi, so day 2 of the #blogtemberchallenge and the question is what makes me happy?

Everyone has there ups and downs throughout their days or weeks but generally I am quite a happy person, I try to look to the positives when moments are hard and not let things get to me. I love the simple things in life which make me smile and content in my life. I'm quite a over thinking person and this can be both great at times but can make me quite a worrier! So remembering happy things helps me get over the negatives. 

Here's a list of things that make me happy:

- Tea in the morning 
- eating scones
- sitting down all together for a Sunday lunch
- going for a walk and taking our son to the park
- looking back at photos and videos of our son, me and my partner. Especially the ones of us on holiday in Cyprus. 
- swimming in the sea and snorkelling to watch the fish (this doesn't happen everyday!!)
- sunny, relaxed weekends in the garden
- going for a fast bike ride around the lanes 
- family parties, dancing, music and lots of laughter
- Christmas - everything about it is magical and I love how close the family is at this time of year. 
- cosy fires, hot chocolates and snuggles
- singing 
- blogging
- watching my nemo fish do their crazy swimming
- bunnies and piggies
- spending the day on the beach and getting sea hair
- being engaged to my first love 
- having a lovely home 
- going for family trips out
- completing my degree in Education 
- taking pictures


Hopefully that gives you a little bit of an insight to what makes me happy! Ofcourse there are many many other things. What makes you happy? 

Thanks for reading! 
Lauraemie x






No comments:

Post a Comment