Wednesday 3 September 2014

Day 3: Shampooheads!

Hiya lovelies!
This is a post for you mummies out there!



I recently won a competition to win some children's bubble baths, the company sent me the three bottles above. I thought I would tell you about this relatively new brand which does hair and body care products for children, as my son loves these. Their website can be found here: www.shampooheads.com  They can also be found in some Boots, Waitrose and Chemists (you can check on their website where they stock). 

First of all the packaging is bright and engaging for children but simple at the same time so I know exactly what it is and what scent it is which make it easy to spot in the supermarket. These bubble baths are priced at £2.99 each on their website and are made in the U.K. 

We were given 'Raging Rosie-Strawberry', 'Awesome Annie-Tropical Fruit' and 'Busy Bob-Blueberry'! They are all 500ml bottles. The scent of these are amazing, they are so fruity! I think my favourite is the Blueberry one, it smells like real fruit. As they are children's bubble baths they bubble up great - I only put a tiny bit in and got lots of bubbles which is fab. They are also 'Tear free' - which is must for children and they are Hypoallergenic.  

They are really worth the money and I would buy they when we run out - these are going to last us awhile! 

Hope you enjoyed this little post today as part of #blogtemberchallenge ! Go take a look at others which are taking part in the challenge too. 

Thanks for reading,

Lauraemie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment