Saturday 21 June 2014

A little bit more makeup

Heeeeey!

Having just used 'Lush BB Seaweed Face Mask' £6.25, 'Clinique Moisture Surge' £32 and 'Kiehl Creamy Eye Treatment' £20, this morning I chose to use a foundation for a more 'made up' look as I was going out 'YSL Youth Liberator Serum Foundation' 30ml £36




The coverage with this foundation is really great as it hides spots, blemishes and gives an even skin tone. It gives a lovely healthy glow to the skin and the slight shine reflects the light, which is nice to have in summer.

For lips I always use, 'Vaseline Cocoa Butter' £2.18 to keep them moisturised. Today I wanted a natural look on my lips as I am wearing more eye makeup than usual so I have gone with my favourite lip stick, 'Chanel Rouge Coco Shine- Boy' £25. It goes on so smoothly, feels hydrating and adds a shine whilst staying natural.



I used, 'Soap and Glory- Solar Powder' Bronzer £11 to sweep over the top of my forehead, by my temples and a little touch under my cheek bones to add definition.


 'L'oreal Nude Magique BB Universal Rosy Blush' This is the blush I used for todays look. It is totally different to anything else out there as it comes in a tube! It is basically a clear gel when first applied which turns into a lovely pink shade. I find it best to apply this a small amount at a time, first to my finger, then patting gently along my cheek bones.

 I added on 'Soap and Glory mascara' and 'Soap and Glory eyeliner pen' which you can read more about and see pictures of in my first post, so please go take a look!



Hope you all like the end result, tweet me @Lulatink to let me know what you would like to see next.



 Bye

Lauraemie

No comments:

Post a Comment