Friday 20 June 2014

Essie Nail Varnish


Evening all, I tried to paint my nails today and took pictures of it! enjoy!


So to start of with I used the 'Pretty Quik Instant Nail Polish Remover' 30ml £2.79 (pictured top left)
This little pot is just magic! It takes seconds to remove even bright nail varnish with a quick dipping of your finger into the sponge, which is inside the pot. It says it even contains conditioning formula with vitamin E. This speeds up the whole process of painting my nails. Love it!


After getting rid of my chipped nail varnish I gave my hands a wash to get rid of any extra remover. I then used 'Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now' £7.40 which is a moisturiser for your nails. It is quite expensive for the amount of product in the pot however I feel as a once a week routine it really benefits my nails. I'm trying to make them longer! I left this on for a couple of hours (whilst cleaning rabbits and guinea pigs out!) then gave my hands a good scrub.


I always wear a clear nail varnish as my nails really need that extra strength so I recently picked up 'Sally Hansen Maximum Growth daily nail treatment' £4.89, which can be used as a base coat too.



The 'Essie Go Ginza' £7.99 nail varnish is beautiful shade for spring/summer and goes with a lot of clothes too as it's just a hint lilac. Pictured above is what the shade looks like after two coats. I felt it needed two as even though the formula is thick, it needs to be applied in thin layers for it to dry properly.

Thanks for reading and hope you will be back soon!

Find me on Twitter @Lulatink
Let me know what you want to see next!

No comments:

Post a Comment