Saturday 21 June 2014

Skin Care Routine for Sensitive skin: using Lush BB Seaweed mask/ Clinique/ Kiehls eye cream

 Hello! 
             I took these pictures this morning before we rushed out the house to see family. It was quite cloudy so I had to snap these when the sun came out to get some bright sunny pictures for you guys! I'm loving taking pictures on my new camera- 'Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1' - It makes it even more exciting to make this blog come to life. Anyway, lets get on with it!



Face mask time! So ignoring the fact that nobody looks great wearing a face mask... here I am posting a picture of myself with the 'Lush BB Seaweed Face Mask' £6.25. This morning my skin felt and looked a bit bleugh so to cheer it up I stuck this gloopy mask on. It smelt delicious, like a lot of Lush products. It felt cooling on my skin and when washed off with a warm face cloth, it gave a lovely fresh glowy look.


 Here it is in the pot after using it twice and as you can see there is quite a lot left in there. Sooo refreshing to start your day with this on for 15 mins once a week.

Then the next product I use every day, morning and night is an eye cream. It's the 'Kiehl Creamy Eye Treatment' £20. This little miracle pot is great if you have sensitive/ dry skin or dark circles like myself. I have been looking for something like this for ages but could not for the life of me find anything that was suitable for my sensitive skin on the high street. The pot is tiny with only 14ml in it however I found you only use a small amount each time so it is well worth the money. I've had this pot for a month now so it will last ages! Ow and its got avocado it, great stuff.

 

I have never tried any of the Clinique products before using this moisturiser, 'Clinique Moisture Surge' £32. Mostly due to the high price tag but as soon as spring came my skin was getting dry with being outside more so I needed that extra moisture. I was pleasantly surprised at this product, it is soo different to any other moisturisers I have used. It's a light gel formulation and when put on it sinks into the skin and melts away leaving you with a refreshed face, without that greasy feeling many others give you.



Thanks so much for reading, next post will be about the make up I had on today.  

Make sure you follow me on twitter @Lulatink


No comments:

Post a Comment