Sunday 7 December 2014

A cold November morning




A big Welcome back to you lovely people who haven't lost all hope for more posts from me! I have been rather busy, and slightly lost the blogging feeling. Didn't take long did it. It wasn't because i got bored of writing, just sometimes i don't think i have that much to post about, that i may not be the best i can be. That annoys me, and so i just haven't done anything. Which, is lazy. But, i am back, i promise. Ive just taken lots and lots of pictures, so I've got to put them somewhere haven't i?!

Last weekend, as my parents were away we (the royal 'we') checked in on their doggie, Millie. This is a treat for me as i grew up with her and we don't have a dog. We got her as tiny puppy when i was about 14 and i took her to puppy classes and agility, so she's very special. I just love this time of year, the mornings are bright and crisp with magical sunlight.




Lauraemie

@Lulatink

X

No comments:

Post a Comment