Thursday 11 December 2014

Christmas Makeup

 Excuse the paleness, i took this last night before i went to bed so my face is a little shiny... i just wanted to share what I've been obsessed for most of the last month!

First things first... eyeshadow, i picked this up from boots. Its from lovely L'oreal, these shades are perfect for this time of year when i like to wear a little sparkle. Its so easy to blend the shades to create that smoky sparkle eye that everyone wants! I do find i need to add quite a lot on to build it up but once its on it really stays. Ive been wearing it in the day time too with just the darker shades and the highlighter shade.
 Ive never bought the Kate lipsticks before, but i thought i would give them ago since I've heard amazing things about them. I have mixed feelings on this one to be honest, don't get me wrong i still really like it-its a fantastic strong colour and moisturising on the lips so i don't need anything on top too. But, i don't know whether its just me been cack handed but i cannot for the life of me get this to stay on my lips! It ends up everywhere! It just smudges too easily and i would be worried about having a Miranda face issue if i was to wear it on a night out...which is a shame as do love this colour. Have you tried it? Let me know if you have!
 Apocalips! Now, i have fallen in love with this. Its another product i have been meaning to try but just haven't got around to buying it. Its quite thick in consistancy which i think makes it easy to put on- a quick swoop of this and your lips transform. Its a beautiful colour and matches the Kate lip stick so i have been adding this on top to add that extra shiny. I have a weakness for lip products especially red ones! I was a bit worried it may look a bit much with it been quite dark but... i like it a lot. I will probably buy another shade, do any of you have a favourite?


Thanks so much for reading and please leave a comment.

Lauraemie

@Lulatink

X

No comments:

Post a Comment