Wednesday 24 December 2014

Party Nails!

I think i must be very very late to the sparkly nail products out there, i just didn't think they would work and be to hard to put on. Well, all that has changed! I found these in boots and as the Colour Show ones were on 3 for 2 i thought why not. I sometimes get very frustrated with nail varnish, I'm not the best at putting it on and it annoys me when a brand new nail varnish is (technical term...) 'Gloopy' and streaky. Just why make nail varnish like that?! grrr. Anyway, the two barry M varnishes, although being two very different colours are fantastic, one coat and thats all i need. It dries really quick and nicely. The almost gel finish means they are super strong and with a good top coat last 4 or 5 days without a chip (amazing for me). The colour shows are basically clear nail varnishes with small sequins in- but! - it is soooo effective i am surprised how good and easy to put on these are. My favourite has got to be the purple, white and blue one over the red barry M.

Please tell me whats currently your favourite nail varnish in the comment box below and thanks for reading. I feel like i am finally getting back into blogging, which makes me so happy =D 



Lauraemie 

@Lulatink

X

No comments:

Post a Comment