Friday 29 August 2014

Maybelline: Big Eyes, Baby Skin, Baby Lips Electro

 HI!
      I have never been that much of a fan of Maybelline until I tried the Baby Lips so when I saw they had a three for two offer on and the new Baby Electro was included I thought why not!
 I got them for £12 from boots.



 Pictured first is the large end of the mascara which is for upper lashes, and below is the small wand for lower lashes. This is a great product and really does make my eyelashes more defined, longer and thicker. The only downside with having two wands in one product is that you get a smaller amount of mascara in the main end compared with an ordinary mascara. However this really wouldn't put me off buying it again. Before using this I was using the Soap and Glory mascara and this Maybelline one is so much better and gives my eyelashes more thickness. I was really impressed with this product.


Next up is the Baby Lips electro, well what can i say, this colour is just amazing! It goes on lovely like a lip balm but you can build up the colour so it becomes really vibrant too. I am obsessed with this!

 And heres my weird lips...yeah, moving on!

 This is the Baby Skin, which a lot of people have not liked! I have got to confess I never tried the original one as I'm not a huge lover of primers. They make my foundation feel strange, but this one, when used sparingly does actually feel nice and it does make my make up last longer and keep it in place. However I must say I can't really see any difference once I put it on my skin, maybe I have too much to blur! What do you think of this product? Have you tried it and do you get on with it? I would be interested to know.
 To top my lips off I usually use Max Factor Infinity (I think that's what it is) It works kind of like a lip gloss / balm. This works really well with the baby lips I've found.
This is the finished look, what do you lovelies think? I am loving bright lips at the moment!

































Thanks for reading and please make sure you follow me on @bloglovin too!

Lauraemie

@Lulatink

X

No comments:

Post a Comment