Thursday 7 August 2014

My new G-plan Dressing table

HI guys =) Huge well done to those of you that found me here, thank you and hope you enjoy.

Firsty, this is our newly decorated spare room. I decided to go with Dulux pebble paint colour for three of the walls then used some left over pink from the old house for around the window. It's amazing what a difference just a bit of paint makes. I love this room now and as it has the computer in it too I hope to spend more time in here.

For the last couple of weeks I have been scouring the internet for a new dressing table, I just couldn't find one that was right until last Saturday. I didn't want a typical white flowery vintage looking dressing table as loads of people have these. I wanted something different but it had to be compact too work in the space I had.

Last Saturday I found the one that would be perfect and I managed to win it for £62. It is a birthday present from my partner so thank you to him for getting it for me :]

Here it is below.



 I love the storage space it has considering how small it is, there is plenty of room for more makeup! The mirror which came with it is a great shape and it does tilt too. It is newly painted in a grey/blue which I think suits it and it goes with the room colour. I think its cool how the legs go out slightly and how the draws overlap at an angle. I am planning on getting a glass top for it too so I will tweet a picture once I have that.






 I picked up the silk rose above from a garden centre (I also bought a fish tank, but that will be a separate post!!) near to me. It was pretty pricey at £18! However, I've been searching for one for ages that looked real and beautiful. And you've got to agree it does look gorgeous. I also  bought the glass vase £3.50 and beads £4 from the same garden centre. I bought two packs, one with just clear crystals and one with pink disc beads. I thought by putting them together they would add a bit of decoration to an otherwise plain make up brush holder. As you can see I just have a few everyday make up brushes in there at the moment and my Chanel lippy which has to take pride of place!

I am looking to get some more make up brushes so if you have any ideas tweet me, I would be very grateful of your input.






Thank you so much for reading. Please follow me on twitter: @Lulatink 


Lauraemie

 X

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12687757/?claim=tf82wzfvyuu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>





No comments:

Post a Comment