Tuesday 12 August 2014

Paperchase Purchases


 Hi there, I recently went to Cheshire Oaks and picked up a bargain from Paperchase.




I adore stationary and anything that comes under that umbrella, so to speak. Since I was a little girl writing stories and a diary I've loved notepads and pens. I'm like a magpie, it draws me in and it keeps me mesmerised for hours. 

Its not very often we go to Paperchase, as it's just to far away to make a special trip, I usually just browse online so it was lovely to just wonder through the shop. I new I was going to buy something, I just didn't know what!

I wondered around for ages until I came across a lovely selection of cardholders. And of course I thought to myself, "I neeeed one of these!" Actually it has been really useful to pop in my small hand bag instead of carrying my big purse...




Anyway, I liked the look of this one and as it was reduced to £5 that was an extra incentive! I love the vibrant pink with the polka dot and delicate birds. The material feels great quality too. Here's inside...




 *
 

My other find was a truly great one, at least it was for me as I love Filofaxes! I noticed as I was about to go and pay that they had a small selection of reduced Filofaxes so I had to go and see.


I found this Pocket size 'Metropol' Filofax for just £12.50!! The original price was £68 so I am extremely happy to of found this. I think it's beautiful and I plan to use it purely for my blog ideas and planning.
 Here is the inside, as you can see it has space for a few bank cards, business cards and post it notes. It comes with a year diary, colourful paper, a ruler, dividers, notepad, plastic sleeve, a plastic sheet and a pen loop.

 This colour is beautiful and I like the stitching detail around the edges. It just has great style.


Thanks for reading and please leave a comment either on here or on twitter- @Lulatink 

And please do follow me on  @bloglovin 
Thank you to those that are following me, it means a lot!

Lauraemie
X



No comments:

Post a Comment