Friday 29 August 2014

Outfit of the day: Red lips and precious jewellery



 Hey, hope you are having a lovely evening. I thought I would treat you and give you another post tonight!

This post will be about my outfit I wore today and jewellery which means a lot to me.

If you have read my previous post then I have all of that make up on apart from I have Rimmel Alarm lipstick on instead. This lipstick is sooo vibrant it's great!

My necklace is a very much treasured piece of jewellery as it was from my lovely other half, it holds very special memories. It is a Disney Couture Tinkerbell and she's sitting on a pearl. I haven't worn this in a very long time as I usually keep it for special occasions now but I thought it would look great with my outfit today.

 My bracelet is Vivienne Westwood which was given to me as a '1st year been together gift'! It is so simple in design but just beautiful with the sparkly bow.

It seems such a long time ago now when we got engaged, I think it must be because we had our son just before, and he is 4, so a lot has happened since then! We went to choose the ring together at the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham, if any of you have ever been there, it is amazing, it's just basically a whole town of jewellery shops. It has rubies around a diamond on a gold band and I just love this ring so much. The second ring I always wear was a birthday present also from my partner last year when we were on holiday in Cyprus. It is a band of sweet little hearts with diamonds set in them. These rings represent so much! My nail varnish is Liz Earle and I will be doing a separate post on it soon.


 This is the finished look, which I hope you like as I loved it today. I think it looks a bit 80's inspired but with my own personal style. I have a shirt tied in a double knot from Asos and a black lace skirt which I bought in the sales from H&M years ago. I have on Ann Summers fishnet tights and ankle boots from Riverisland. 

 Thank you so much for reading please do make sure you add me on @bloglovin 

Tweet me @Lulatink 

Lauraemie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment