Thursday 14 August 2014

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury set


 HI!
I'm warning you now, this is going to be a long waffle, so if you'd rather just look at the pictures, that's ok =D

      I am so excited to finally show you my new Zoeva makeup brushes. I ordered them last week after spending ages looking at many different brands of brushes. Truth be told I have never had 'proper' make up brushes so these are a bit of a treat! I ordered the Rose Golden Set from the Zoeva site directly and it can be found here. The pricing is in Euros so do be careful when pricing things up but it does convert it for you before you pay. The price for this set in Sterling works out to be £72.50 which includes shipping cost. At first it does seem quite expensive however when you look at what you get for you money, it sure is a good price. It works out around £9 per brush, so if you think of it like that it doesn't seem sooo bad compared with other brushes!
The above picture is how it came packaged with black tissue paper and some cute notes. I thought this was a lovely touch.

 Lets see inside!


Ok, so the bag to the left is a draw string bag which is ever soft and silky, I'm not exactly sure what this is for but I'm guessing it's to keep the makeup brush bag in. As you can see the make up bag is of high quality, in a soft dark brown with Rose gold detail on the zip and the Zoeva name. I adore this bag already as it is a perfect size (24 x 18 cm) to put the brushes and a few other bits in for traveling or just if you want some make up supplies with you when going out. 
 
 
The collection comes with eight handcrafted brushes. These are made of high quality natural hair and synthetic taklon bristles. This means the set can be used with cream and powder based products.

I have listed the brush name/number in order from left to right.

  106 Powder*, 102 Silk Finish*, 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek, 110 Face Shape*, 142 Concealer Buffer* 
227 Soft Definer, 231 Petit Crease, 317 Wing Liner* 

* synthetic taklon bristles

 I left the plastic covers on so you can see how well they are packaged.





 The face brushes just look beautiful here.





 Here are the eye brushes.



And a few more photos... :)


 Having tried the brushes out this morning I can tell you that they are incredibly soft and feel luxurious to use. I just love them! Please tell me what you think in the comments box.



 
 Love that it has a small pocket inside!


Well done to those of you that have read all that! 

 *
Also I am very excited to tell you all that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award!! Yeay! So my next blog post will about that.

*
The blanket I have used for the background I bought from a company called Cuski.
They have some great baby products.

Any questions please do ask I am more than happy to answer. 

Follow me on @Lulatink 

Lauraemie

X

No comments:

Post a Comment